Monday, 16 february 2026.
Prijavite se na sedmični newsletter Detektora
Newsletter
Novinari Detektora svake sedmice pišu newslettere o protekloj i sedmici koja nas očekuje. Donose detalje iz redakcije, iskrene reakcije na priče i kontekst o događajima koji oblikuju našu stvarnost.

This post is also available in: Bosnian

Delegations of the two prosecutions met in Sarajevo in order to discuss concrete co-operation in the field of processing persons, who are not available to one or the other country.

“We are now dealing with delicate cases, like the ones covering crimes in Srebrenica,” said Vukcevic, Chief War Crimes Prosecutor of Serbia.

The Prosecution of Bosnia and Herzegovina previously announced that it delivered consent by victims for the processing of two persons for war crimes in Srebrenica to representatives of the War Crimes Prosecution of Serbia.

Vukcevic said that progress in collaboration between the two countries was visible following the signing of a protocol on cooperation in processing of war crimes cases at the beginning of 2013.
The War Crimes Prosecution of Serbia informed the Bosnian State Prosecution delegation about the checking of places of residence and citizenship status for a number of suspects, who currently live in Serbia. On the other hand, the Prosecution of Bosnia and Herzegovina will soon hand over evidence related to two cases covering crimes in Srebrenica, in which indictments have already been filed.

Goran Salihovic, Chief Prosecutor of the Prosecution of Bosnia and Herzegovina, said that there was a wish to uncover the perpetrators of war crimes.

“We have gone deep into the cases. We can be happy, because things are done in this way,” he said.

The Bosnian State Prosecution delegation promised to offer support in finding the remains of Serbian citizens, who were kidnapped from a train in Strpci in 1993. It is supposed that their grave is located in the Visegrad area.
In addition, the meeting participants discussed the processing of the “Dobrovoljacka Street” case, as well as submission of the remaining part of the case related to “the Tuzla Convoy” to Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Najčitanije
Saznajte više
Sudinica u sudu u Kišinjevu u Moldaviji izriče presudu učesnicima kampova u Moldaviji. Foto: Detektor
Moldova Convicts Three of Attending Subversion Camps in Bosnia, Serbia
A court in Chinsinau convicted three Moldovan citizens of participating in Russian-led training camps in Bosnia and Serbia in 2024 in order to incite unrest and disrupt elections at home.
Bosnian History Teachers Visit Former Camps in Brcko and Learn How to Teach About War
To help school teachers learn more about how to teach students about the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina, a group of teachers from several towns and cities visited detention camps in a former elementary school in Brcko.
BIRN BiH Joins in Presenting Database of Facts About War and Handbook for Teachers
BIRN BiH Presents Database and Film on Wartime Missing Children
BIRN BiH Director Wins ‘Goran Bubalo’ Peace Award